1. Cardio, 30 mins, 4 or 5x this week. Since I actually want to lose weight and not just maintain, getting enough cardio is very important.
2. At least one total-body strength training session. I need some more (muscly) junk in my trunk!
3. Eat a bag of spinach.
4. Be down 1 lb or maybe ½ an inch around my waist by the weekend.
5. Write down my eats. I’ve been doing this for a while, but I stopped recently, and my eating habits are noticeably better when I’m keeping track of them.
6. Remember my supplements everyday.
7. Help Jordan make a fun new dinner recipe, and blog about it as my “eat”. We’re both too broke to go out for dinner.