Hey everyone! It’s nearly a new month, which means it’s time for new goals.
1. Run 5K at least once a week. I’ll start upping mileage soon for my 10K race!
2. Stretch for 15 minutes every day. Work my oversplits and back bendiness too.
3. Make time to hit the gym twice a week, + my 5K run. I want three consistent cardio sessions per week.
Health & Mental Wellness Goals.
1. Use my Weight Watchers tools on the weekends, which I have so not been doing. My goal is to lose 1-2 lbs per week. Slow and steady!
2. Get at least 2 massages this month.
3. Read one new, non-baking book. If I can find another baking “theory” book read that too.
4. Apply for two jobs a week. Someone has to like me eventually.
5. Work on chilling out. I’m still taking intense pills nearly everyday for my at-work headaches, and I would really like to stop before I develop a resistance. Focus on breathing, and don’t let my stress and tension consume me.
Remember that its ok to be stressed, but that doesn’t have to be my whole life.
6. Get my hair done. Yes, I need nice hair for good mental health.
Well, I think that’s it for now!
Still to post:
. Dance show recap.
. My fave cinnamon buns.
Do you have any goals for June? Holllaaa!