My April Wellness Goals:
1. Keep following my Couch to 5K program, speedwork remix. I am doing awesome!
2. Work on eating intuitively. I think external factors have been influencing when I eat more than my own internal cues lately, and I would like to get away from that.
3. Stop mindlessly munching on Munchies while I’m chillin’ watching TV or reading. Seriously, not worth the calories when I’m not even tasting it.
4. Keep my nails in shape. I know this is a very vain goal, but having my nails lookin’ good makes me feel better and put together.
5. Save another $150-200. (I accomplished this goal last month! 😀 Wooo.)
6. Get another massage. Preferably with someone who talks less. Or not at all.
7. Lose 2 lbs this month, to keep up with my goal of losing 7-10 lbs by January 2012.
8. Make meals special again. Eat when I’m hungry, without any distractions, and thoroughly enjoy my eats. I think when I value food more, my habit of snacking mindlessly will disappear.
9. SEE MY FRIENDS. I hate to say it, but I am soooo one of those people that has a boyfriend, and no one else. I do have my bff who I see once or twice a month, but I haven’t hung out with any other friends in a long, long time. I want to change that, so this month I’m going to make plans with at least one “old” friend.